The Nursing Bureau at Whangarei Hospital provides an employment base for nurses who enjoy the flexibility and variety of casual work whilst working in your choice of clinical specialty with the support of the team. The bureau provides staff to all clinical areas in the hospital on a short notice / short term basis.
We employ Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Health Care assistants.
The Nursing Bureau provides casual employment that gives you
- Freedom of casual work
- Individualised attention to your roster needs
- The enjoyment of staff benefits provided at Northland Health
- Choice of continuity in your desired clinical area or a variety of clinical specialities
- Access to education opportunities
- Paid orientation days
- Inservice education study leave as per contract allowance
- Inservice education in clinical areas
The Bureau is managed by a Nurse Manager and Bureau coordinator who are available to coordinate your rostering requirements.
- Your choice of availability
- Your choice of clinical areas
- Shifts can be rostered up to 1 week in advance
Hours: Bureau coordinator works 9 am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday.
After hours the Duty Manager manages short notice staffing requirements
Location: Whangarei Hospital
4th floor middle wing
Ph: +64 9 430 4101 ext. 7406
Ph: +64 9 430 4101 ext. 7480