Call 0800 MY EARS (0800 693 277) To speak directly to one of our team for more information including dates and venues for upcoming clinics, or email email@example.com
The aim of the Mobile Ear Clinic Service is the prevention or timely intervention and treatment of ear disease, to prevent complications, development delay, behavioral problems and educational disadvantage.
Free clinics are on a rotational basis in community venues to assist with easier client access.
Services provided for children and young people up to the age of 18 include:
- Glue ear assessment
- Treatment of discharging ears
- Pre and post grommet checks
- Wax and foreign body removal
Referrals are received from and sent to:
- Special Education Services (GSE)
- Speech Therapy
- Ear Nose and Throat Specialists
- Public Health Nurses
- Plunket Nurses
- Iwi Health Providers
- General Practitioners
- Clients may also 'self-refer'